ImagesHover to zoom
WHY IS IT SPECIAL?
Our formulas are free from unnecessary thickeners and stabilizers that offer little beneﬁt to hair. Instead, we concentrate the active ingredients to deliver maximum beneﬁt and minimum waste. Though only 5 ml in size, each RÉDUIT Hairpod provides multiple applications equivalent to 200 ml of traditional hair products.
REVIVE DULL, BRITTLE HAIR
This Hairpod™ features powerful and effective active ingredient amodimethicone that is expertly designed to increase smoothness and bring dull hair back to life. Designed to tame hair that is difficult to style or prone to breakage, this salon-quality treatment is quick and non-invasive, perfect for use at home or on-the-go, no rinsing out needed.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Hairpods™ are applied using the RÉDUIT One / Gold / Pro / UNI, which was designed specifically to enhance the delivery of haircare treatments and ingredients.
- Remove the sealing cap from the selected Hairpod and put to one side. Insert it gently into the device and turn clockwise until you hear a click.
- Press the power button to start the programme. Your RÉDUIT device will light up and automatically select the correct programme for your chosen pod.
- To increase intensity of treatment press the power button a second time for a treatment boost.
- Glide over your hair in a recommended protocols for each Smartpod.
- RÉDUIT device will pulse every 5 seconds during treatment, to tell you to change the position of the product on the application area and will turn off automatically after one minute.
- After use, reattach the sealing cap and remove the Hairpod from the RÉDUIT device. Reattach the sealing cap to the Hairpod and store it.
Apply Precision Conditioner on:
- towel-dried hair: Comb your hair before starting the application for better results. Apply onto the lengths and ends, lock by lock, from 3 cm distance. Leave-in. Proceed to usual blow-dry.
- dry hair: Apply after blow-drying onto the lengths and ends, lock by lock the hair for instant nourishing boosting effect or bliss effect.
Questions And Answers