Terms & Conditions
Promotions and Coupons
Free Shipping Over $30 Free shipping on all orders over $30. Excludes bulky items. This is a limited time promotion valid until 11:59pm AEST 8th April 2020. No rain checks. Promotion terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of Shaver Shop.
Shaver Shop Welcome Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $30 spend. Code will display upon successful sign up to database and must be copied and saved for use in checkout. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Shaver Shop Welcome Code is available for new first time customers only and are valid for one use per person. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of Shaver Shop.
Shaver Shop Click & Collect Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $20 spend. This code is eligible for customers who have placed a Click & Collect order and complete a post-purchase survey that is emailed to the customer. Upon completion of the survey, a unique one-time use code is emailed to the customer. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of Shaver Shop.
Philips Money Back Guarantee
The promotion commences at 9.00am AEDT 1 January 2020 and ends at 11.59pm AEDT on 31 December 2020. Full terms and conditions available here.
To be eligible to claim for a refund, Claimants must undertake the following steps:
1. Trial the Eligible Product for at least 30 days from date of purchase, but for no more than 90 days;
2. If you are not completely satisfied by the performance of the Eligible Product, you must:
a. Download the Money Back Guarantee Claim Form below;
b. Obtain a Return Authorisation Number by calling a customer service representative during business hours on (02) 9912 4490; the Return Authorisation Number must be obtained within 90 days from date of purchase of the Eligible Product and then customers have a further 30 days to return the Eligible Product. Refunds will only be valid if the Eligible Product is received by the Promoter within these time periods.
c. Complete the Money Back Guarantee Claim Form, inputting the Return Authorisation Number; and
d. Return the Eligible Product (in its original packaging) along with the fully completed Money Back Guarantee Claim Form and the original purchase receipt within the time period to:
Net Response: Philips 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
PO Box 6422
Baulkham Hills BC
3. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
4. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt and the Eligible Product packaging as proof of purchase and for the purposes of submitting a Claim. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a Claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to submitting a Claim.
Postage costs for the return of the Eligible Product are the full responsibility of the Claimant and will not be refunded
Panasonic 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
1. Information on how to claim and details of entitlements form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the offer is deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Further consumer information may be obtained by calling 1800 023 836 or by visiting www.panasonic.com.au.
2. The offer is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years and above. The Promoter’s (and its related
company’s) directors, management and employees and their immediate families, participating outlets and their agencies associated with the offer are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin (“Claimant”).
3. Offer available in respect of Panasonic Shavers, Facial Cleansers and Epilators ES-LT2N-S841, ES-LF51-S841, ES-LV65-S841, ES-LV67-K841, ES-LV97-K841, ES-LV6Q-S841, ES-LV9Q-S841, ES-LV6N-S841, ES-LV9N-S841, ES-ED23-V541, ES-EL2A-A541, ES-EL8A-P541, EH-SC65-P541, ES-ST63-P541 (“Eligible Product”) purchased from Shaver Shop stores within Australia during the Purchase Period, while stocks last. Refurbished or second-hand shavers, facial cleansers and epilators are excluded from this promotion.
4. Purchases of Eligible Products must be made between 1 April AEDT and 11:59pm AEST 30 September 2020
(“Purchase Period”). Claim submissions must be made within 60 days (but not less than 21 days) of the date of purchase with last claims submitted by 11:59pm AEDT 30 November 2020 (“Claim Period”).
5. If, within 60 days (but not less than 21 days) of the date of purchase the Claimant has used the Eligible Product in the recommended manner and is not satisfied that the product provided excellent results, the Claimant can register a 60 Day Guarantee claim and return the product for a Full Refund (“The Offer”).
6. Claims are to be lodged online at www.panasonic.com.au/60dayguarantee (If the claimant does not have internet access they are advised to call 1800 023 836 between 9am and 5pm AEST/AEDT, Monday to Friday). 7. To submit a claim the Claimant must, a) Fill out their details using the online form at www. panasonic.com.au/60dayguarantee b) Print off the completed claim form, c) Attach the original purchase receipt (with their claim details written on it) to the printed claim form, and, d) Mail the Eligible Product, printed claim form, and original purchase receipt (with their claim details written on it) to: Panasonic 60 Day Guarantee, PO Box 6543, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086. 8. The Eligible Product (including the printed claim form and original purchase receipt with claim details written on it) must be received within 90 days of the date of purchase.
9. A full refund (as advised on the purchase receipt) will only be validated and processed once the promoter has received, a) The Eligible Product that the Claimant is submitting their claim for, b) A printed copy of the completed claim form, and, c) The original purchase receipt with the Claimant’s claim details written on it (the claimant should retain a copy of their receipt, as the receipt will not be returned).
10. The Refund does not include postage costs for the return of the product. It is the responsibility of the Claimant to ensure the product is returned in its original packaging and packed in suitable packaging for posting.
11. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. If the claimant has participated and entered into a cash back promotion for the model that is being returned, the refund payable will be the price paid (as indicated on the receipt) less the cash back promotion amount claimed.
12. A Refund is only valid if, in the opinion of the Promoter, the Product has been used in the recommended manner as advised by the user instructions available in the product box.
13. This offer is in addition to and does not replace the Claimant’s statutory rights and protection.
14. Claimant’s should allow up to 35 days for delivery of their refund, from the date of receipt and verification of the claim by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter is not responsible and will not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. The Promoter recommends that the returned Product be sent using a traceable delivery service to enable tracking should it get lost or go missing, however, this is not a condition of a valid claim or eligibility to receive the offer and the cost to do so will be the responsibility of the Claimant.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Claimant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Claimant invalid.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Claimants (including aClaimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter
has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non Excludable Guarantees”).
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Registration Form or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
23. Any queries regarding your claim for this promotion should be directed to the customer service hotline on 1800 023 836 between 9.00am and 5.00pm (AEDT/AEST) Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
24. The Promoter is: Panasonic Australia Pty. Limited. (ABN 83 001 592 187) 1 Innovation Road Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The site material copyright is owned by Shaver Shop Pty Ltd, or in the case of some material, a third party.
You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
This site includes registered trademarks, and other trademarks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Included Trademarks and Registered Trademarks are Trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither Shaver Shop Pty Ltd, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions, which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release Shaver Shop Pty Ltd entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use
Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to third party sites. Shaver Shop Pty Ltd is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under Shaver Shop Pty Ltd's control. You access those sites and/or use the site's products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by Shaver Shop Pty Ltd of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd does not permit any linkages to this site without prior permission.
This site is controlled by Shaver Shop Pty Ltd. Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
This site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Shaver Shop Pty Ltd makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd highly value the strong relationships we have with our customers. The collection of data at Shaver Shop Pty Ltd is being handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers. The data we collect is handled sensitively, securely and with proper regard to privacy. Shaver Shop Pty Ltd does not disclose, distribute or sell the data we collect from our clients to third parties.
This site uses a feature of your web browser known as "cookies" to store information and identify you to the system while your on a session. No personal details are contained in the cookies.