Terms & Conditions
Promotions and Coupons
Shaver Shop Welcome Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $30 spend. Code will display upon successful sign up to database and must be copied and saved for use in checkout. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Shaver Shop Welcome Code is available for new first time customers only and are valid for one use per person. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of Shaver Shop.
Shaver Shop Click & Collect Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $20 spend. This code is eligible for customers who have placed a Click & Collect order and complete a post-purchase survey that is emailed to the customer. Upon completion of the survey, a unique one-time use code is emailed to the customer. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of Shaver Shop.
Philips Christmas Cash Back
How to claim your cash back
The Promotion commences at 09.00am AEDT on 04 November 2019 and ends 11:59pm AEDT on 24 December 2019 (“Promotional Period”). All Claim Forms must be submitted by 5.00pm AEDT on 31 January 2020.
To submit your Cash back claim, please:
(i) Click 'Claim your cash back' below and create a/log into your Philips account via this link (Please don't forget to verify your account if you are a new consumer).
(ii) Choose the product you wish to claim your cash back for from the list of products.
(iii) After clicking on your product, complete all fields on the online claim form with your personal information and product purchase details.
(iv) Upload a clear and legible scan or photo of the fully paid purchase receipt or tax invoice indicating store name, store location, receipt number, date of purchase, model/item purchased and amount paid (Proof of Purchase) for the Eligible Philips Product.
(v) The above steps must be completed and the Online Claim Form & Proof of Purchase submitted by 5.00pm AEDT on 31 January 2020; Note the Claim process will be turned off from 5.00pm AEDT on 31 January 2020 and online claim submissions after this date will not be processed.
(vi) Payment of the Cash Back Amount will be made via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to the account identified in the Claimant’s Online Claim Form, once the Claim has been validated by the Promoter. Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks from the time the Promoter takes receipt of the Claimant’s Online Claim Form for payment of the Cash Back Amount to be made. The Claimant must ensure that all details provided for the payment of the Cash Back Amount are correct. The Claimant is responsible for clearly providing their full and accurate name and the Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting a payment or any costs associated with locating these monies.
(vii) The Cash Back Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The Cash Back Offer will be available only during the Promotional Period.
For more information about this Promotion, call 02 9912 4490; email email@example.com or visit www.philips.com.au/promotions.
Remington Bonus Blades Promotion
1. The promoter of this promotion is Spectrum Brands Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 78 007 070 573) of 11 Chifley Drive, Mentone VIC 3194 (“Promoter”). Any queries relating to this promotion should be made in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Participation is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents who have purchased an Eligible Product and who have validly completed a Registration, during the Promotion Period are eligible to receive the Reward. Any person under the age of 18 years must have permission from their parent/legal guardian to participate in this promotion. Rewards are limited to one per household, determined at the discretion of the Promoter.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, Eligible Products are:
- Remington Style Series R5 Rotary Shaver - R5500AU
- Remington Style Series R4 Rotary Shaver – R4500AU
- Remington Style Series F5 Foil Shaver – F5500AU
- Remington Style Series F4 Foil Shaver – F4500AU
- Remington Ultimate Series R9 Rotary Shaver – R9000AU
- Remington Ultimate Series F9 Foil Shaver – F9000AU
In Australia, The Promotion Period is, for purchases from Harvey Norman stores is from 1st September 2019 to 15th January 2020 and for all other outlets is from 15th November 2019 to 15th January 2020. Registrations are validly completed when all information requested on www.remington-products.com.au/promotion/bonusblades is completed in connection with the purchase of an Eligible Product. The Reward is a free pack of replacement blades for the respective Eligible Product purchased by the Participant.
In New Zealand, The Promotion Period is from 15th November 2019 to 15th January 2020. Registrations are validly completed when all information requested on www.remington.co.nz/promotion/freeblades is completed in connection with the purchase of an Eligible Product. The Reward is a free pack of replacement blades for the respective Eligible Product purchased by the Participant.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. People meeting the criteria outlined above will be sent the Reward, being a free pack of replacement blades for the Eligible Products between 1st September 2019 and 30th January 2020.
5. Instructions on how to participate and the Rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. With the exception of ordinary Eligible Product discounts, in the form of in-store sales offered by REMINGTON Dealer’s/stockist’s, the promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the participation process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete, incorrect or indecipherable Registrations will be deemed invalid. Incomplete transactions will be deemed invalid.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Rewards are subject to standard product warranties.
11. If for any reason a participant does not take their selected Reward at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Reward will be forfeited.
12. If any Reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Reward with a Reward to the equal value and/or specification.
13. Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
14. Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the romoter.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Reward claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a participant; or (f) taking/use of a Reward.
25. The laws of Victoria apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The site material copyright is owned by Shaver Shop Pty Ltd, or in the case of some material, a third party.
You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
This site includes registered trademarks, and other trademarks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Included Trademarks and Registered Trademarks are Trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither Shaver Shop Pty Ltd, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions, which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release Shaver Shop Pty Ltd entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use
Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to third party sites. Shaver Shop Pty Ltd is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under Shaver Shop Pty Ltd's control. You access those sites and/or use the site's products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by Shaver Shop Pty Ltd of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd does not permit any linkages to this site without prior permission.
This site is controlled by Shaver Shop Pty Ltd. Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
This site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Shaver Shop Pty Ltd makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd highly value the strong relationships we have with our customers. The collection of data at Shaver Shop Pty Ltd is being handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers. The data we collect is handled sensitively, securely and with proper regard to privacy. Shaver Shop Pty Ltd does not disclose, distribute or sell the data we collect from our clients to third parties.
This site uses a feature of your web browser known as "cookies" to store information and identify you to the system while your on a session. No personal details are contained in the cookies.