Terms & Conditions
Promotions and Coupons
Free Shipping Over $50 Free shipping on all orders over $50. Excludes bulky items. This is a limited time promotion. No rain checks. Promotion terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of Shaver Shop.
Shaver Shop Welcome Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $30 spend. Code will display upon successful sign up to database and must be copied and saved for use in checkout. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Shaver Shop Welcome Code is available for new first time customers only and are valid for one use per person. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of Shaver Shop.
Shaver Shop Click & Collect Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $20 spend. This code is eligible for customers who have placed a Click & Collect order and complete a post-purchase survey that is emailed to the customer. Upon completion of the survey, a unique one-time use code is emailed to the customer. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of Shaver Shop.
Wahl 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
This promotion runs from 01/05/2020 to 28/02/2021. To be eligible to claim:
(1) customers must have purchased the selected WAHL Lithium Groomer from a participating Shaver Shop National store.
(2) This promotion is available to Australian residents only.
(3) Customers must have trialled the appliance continuously for a period no less than 21 days of regular use and no more than 60 days. Customers have up to 60 days to trial the product and a further 30 days to return the product. The refund is only valid if the product is received by the promoter within 90 days from the date of purchase.
(4) To receive the refund, the promoter must receive (a) the product, accessories and any other bonus/gift item supplied with the original purchase (b) this completed form (c) and the original purchase receipt (copies are not acceptable).
(5) The refund does not include the postage costs for the return of the product to the promoter.
(6) Returns will not be accepted if the item shows signs of misuse and not in working order. Please allow up to 28 working days to receive the cheque refund. Returns will not be accepted after 28/02/2021. The promoter is WAHL Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56010894946), PO Box 456, Acacia Ridge, QLD 4110.
Philips Money Back Guarantee
The promotion commences at 9.00am AEDT 1 January 2020 and ends at 11.59pm AEDT on 31 December 2020. Full terms and conditions available here.
To be eligible to claim for a refund, Claimants must undertake the following steps:
1. Trial the Eligible Product for at least 30 days from date of purchase, but for no more than 90 days;
2. If you are not completely satisfied by the performance of the Eligible Product, you must:
a. Download the Money Back Guarantee Claim Form below;
b. Obtain a Return Authorisation Number by calling a customer service representative during business hours on (02) 9912 4490; the Return Authorisation Number must be obtained within 90 days from date of purchase of the Eligible Product and then customers have a further 30 days to return the Eligible Product. Refunds will only be valid if the Eligible Product is received by the Promoter within these time periods.
c. Complete the Money Back Guarantee Claim Form, inputting the Return Authorisation Number; and
d. Return the Eligible Product (in its original packaging) along with the fully completed Money Back Guarantee Claim Form and the original purchase receipt within the time period to:
Net Response: Philips 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
PO Box 6422
Baulkham Hills BC
3. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
4. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt and the Eligible Product packaging as proof of purchase and for the purposes of submitting a Claim. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a Claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to submitting a Claim.
Postage costs for the return of the Eligible Product are the full responsibility of the Claimant and will not be refunded
Panasonic 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
1. Information on how to claim and details of entitlements form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the offer is deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Further consumer information may be obtained by calling 1800 023 836 or by visiting www.panasonic.com.au.
2. The offer is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years and above. The Promoter’s (and its related
company’s) directors, management and employees and their immediate families, participating outlets and their agencies associated with the offer are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin (“Claimant”).
3. Offer available in respect of Panasonic Shavers, Facial Cleansers and Epilators ES-LT2N-S841, ES-LF51-S841, ES-LV65-S841, ES-LV67-K841, ES-LV97-K841, ES-LV6Q-S841, ES-LV9Q-S841, ES-LV6N-S841, ES-LV9N-S841, ES-ED23-V541, ES-EL2A-A541, ES-EL8A-P541, EH-SC65-P541, ES-ST63-P541 (“Eligible Product”) purchased from Shaver Shop stores within Australia during the Purchase Period, while stocks last. Refurbished or second-hand shavers, facial cleansers and epilators are excluded from this promotion.
4. Purchases of Eligible Products must be made between 1 April AEDT and 11:59pm AEST 30 September 2020
(“Purchase Period”). Claim submissions must be made within 60 days (but not less than 21 days) of the date of purchase with last claims submitted by 11:59pm AEDT 30 November 2020 (“Claim Period”).
5. If, within 60 days (but not less than 21 days) of the date of purchase the Claimant has used the Eligible Product in the recommended manner and is not satisfied that the product provided excellent results, the Claimant can register a 60 Day Guarantee claim and return the product for a Full Refund (“The Offer”).
6. Claims are to be lodged online at www.panasonic.com.au/60dayguarantee (If the claimant does not have internet access they are advised to call 1800 023 836 between 9am and 5pm AEST/AEDT, Monday to Friday). 7. To submit a claim the Claimant must, a) Fill out their details using the online form at www. panasonic.com.au/60dayguarantee b) Print off the completed claim form, c) Attach the original purchase receipt (with their claim details written on it) to the printed claim form, and, d) Mail the Eligible Product, printed claim form, and original purchase receipt (with their claim details written on it) to: Panasonic 60 Day Guarantee, PO Box 6543, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086. 8. The Eligible Product (including the printed claim form and original purchase receipt with claim details written on it) must be received within 90 days of the date of purchase.
9. A full refund (as advised on the purchase receipt) will only be validated and processed once the promoter has received, a) The Eligible Product that the Claimant is submitting their claim for, b) A printed copy of the completed claim form, and, c) The original purchase receipt with the Claimant’s claim details written on it (the claimant should retain a copy of their receipt, as the receipt will not be returned).
10. The Refund does not include postage costs for the return of the product. It is the responsibility of the Claimant to ensure the product is returned in its original packaging and packed in suitable packaging for posting.
11. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. If the claimant has participated and entered into a cash back promotion for the model that is being returned, the refund payable will be the price paid (as indicated on the receipt) less the cash back promotion amount claimed.
12. A Refund is only valid if, in the opinion of the Promoter, the Product has been used in the recommended manner as advised by the user instructions available in the product box.
13. This offer is in addition to and does not replace the Claimant’s statutory rights and protection.
14. Claimant’s should allow up to 35 days for delivery of their refund, from the date of receipt and verification of the claim by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter is not responsible and will not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. The Promoter recommends that the returned Product be sent using a traceable delivery service to enable tracking should it get lost or go missing, however, this is not a condition of a valid claim or eligibility to receive the offer and the cost to do so will be the responsibility of the Claimant.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Claimant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Claimant invalid.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Claimants (including aClaimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter
has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non Excludable Guarantees”).
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Registration Form or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
23. Any queries regarding your claim for this promotion should be directed to the customer service hotline on 1800 023 836 between 9.00am and 5.00pm (AEDT/AEST) Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
24. The Promoter is: Panasonic Australia Pty. Limited. (ABN 83 001 592 187) 1 Innovation Road Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.
SmoothSkin Day Money Back Guarantee
See www.smoothskin.com/au/promotions for full terms and conditions.
1. Claims are only open to Australian residents aged eighteen (18) years or over. Individuals must not have submitted a claim (due to dissatisfaction with the product) for a CyDen Personal Care product from the same Product Category (Female Depilation) in the twelve (12) months prior to submitting a refund claim. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Shaver Shop retailers and agencies associated with this offer are ineligible to claim.
2. To claim, individuals must purchase an eligible SmoothSkin product including SmoothSkin Muse, Bare, Gold 200, 300 or Men’s product between 01.01.20 and close of business on 31.12.20 (“Purchase Period”) from any Shaver Shop owned and operated store or website, or any website through which Shaver Shop sells nationally. Other Internet sales are excluded from this offer. Eligible products: refer to front of claim form.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify a claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Only one (1) claim permitted per household.
5. Refunds will be issued by direct deposit or cheque. Payment can take up to 30 days to be processed.
6. A refund will only be issued if, in the opinion of the Promoter, the Eligible Product has been used in the recommended manner and if no other refund has been issued to the claimant for a CyDen Personal Care product from the same Product Category in the twelve (12) months prior to submitting their claim. The customer is liable for all return postage costs to claim their refund under the trial offer program.
7. Claimants will be notified in writing. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
9. Any cost associated with accessing the Internet is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. 10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer.
Website Terms and Conditions
The website shavershop.com.au (“website”) is owned and operated by Shaver Shop Pty Ltd ABN 86 092 829 019 (“us” or “we”).
Use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and if you access, visit or shop at this website, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
We highly value the strong relationships we have with our customers. The data we collect is handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers. The data we collect is handled sensitively, securely and with proper regard to privacy.
We do not disclose, distribute or sell the data we collect from our clients to third parties other than for the purposes for validating your identity or to investigate and/or prevent unlawful or fraudulent payments or transactions through this website.
By placing an order on this website, you consent to receiving emails from us to complete the ordering process, e.g. to confirm your order and to provide fulfilment and delivery updates.
You also consent to receive ongoing communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting communications on our website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosure and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Placing of Orders
These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through this website. Any order placed by you is an offer to purchase the particular product at the price specified on this website at the time of placing your order, plus any specified delivery fees. By placing your order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the products ordered.
In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order, including where the requested product is no longer available, or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on this website.
If we need to reject an order, we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
In certain circumstances, we may need to cancel your order after it has been processed and provide you with a full refund. This includes (but is not limited to) where we suspect the transaction has been made without the authority of the credit card holder.
Delivery of Products
Once your order has been fulfilled and dispatched via our third party delivery provider, you will receive an email confirmation from Shaver Shop containing your order number, details of your order and a link to track its progress. Please ensure Shaver Shop is in your contact address book to ensure emails are not sent to junk mail or blocked.
Australia Post is our preferred delivery provider and will only deliver products ordered to within their service delivery zones. There may be delays with the delivery of your order(s) via Australia Post and we encourage you to check their website for delivery status information.
If you have ordered more than one item, you may receive multiple deliveries as your order may be fulfilled from different locations. This will not impact the delivery fees charged to you. The delivery fee for your order depends on the option chosen at checkout. Bulky items do incur an additional delivery charge due to the size/weight of the item/s. These charges will be notified at the time you place an order.
You acknowledge and agree that any person at the listed delivery address is authorised by you to receive your order. If no one is available to collect your order at the time it is delivered, Australia Post will leave written instructions on how you can collect your order from the nearest Post Office. If you select safe drop for your order delivery, you accept responsibility for the delivery being left at your premises if unattended.
We do not guarantee delivery timeframes, and we have no liability for a delay in delivering a product that you order, as the timeframe for delivery is impacted by a number of factors outside of our control.
We accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as payment services Afterpay and Zip. You warrant that you are the authorised credit card holder or user of the relevant payment method. Please note that we do not accept international credit cards online.
Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number – which should correspond with the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
Your credit card will be billed as soon as your order is placed and you will be emailed a tax invoice when your order is completed. If we cannot fulfil your order or some items cannot be shipped, we will refund the difference back to your credit card. These refunds may take several business days to appear on your statement.
If you have selected to save your credit card details or payment method from a purchase, we will store your payment details for any future purchases you make.
Refunds and Returns
Products acquired through this website are subject to our returns policy. If you wish to return a product ordered through this website, or obtain a refund in relation such a product, our returns policy applies. A copy of our returns policy can be found here.
This website and its contents are subject to copyright. This website’s material copyright is owned by us, or in the case of some material, a third party.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this website solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this website is strictly prohibited.
This website includes registered trade marks, both belonging to us and the manufacturers of products that we sell, and other trade marks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trade marks is strictly prohibited.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this website is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This website and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies, and may not be complete and current.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this website, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither us, nor our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this website and any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
We cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or other conditions, which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this website, and you release us entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to third party sites. We are not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under our control. You access those sites and/or use the site's products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by us of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd does not permit any linkages to our website without prior permission.
We may revise or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in our absolute discretion by posting the revised Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of our website, including by placing orders, after any revision is posted means you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions. We may revise product prices at any time in our absolute discretion.
Your use of this website is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this website are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representations that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the website.
If any parts of the terms are void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms remain in force.
Any delay or failure to exercise or enforce any rights under these terms will not constitute a waiver of any rights. Any waiver is ineffective unless it is issued in writing.