ImagesHover to zoom
Replacement head suitable for:
- Series 7 70 Wet & Dry shaver, Design Edition
- Series 7 70-N7200cc
- Series 7 70-N1200s
- Series 7 70-B1000s
Please note this is not suitable for any Series 7 shaver of the classic range which uses the cassette head, 70S.
- To maintain your best shave, we recommend replacing the shaver head every 18 months
- Over 18 months your Braun electric shaver will cut over 6,000,000 hairs, gradually reducing cutting performance
- By routinely replacing your shaver head, your shaver will stay at peak performance for years
- One small investment, and your shaver is reset to new
- Made in Germany
Routinely replacing the shaver head keeps your shave efficient, with less strokes needed for greater skin comfort.
Replace every 18 months
Replacing the shaver head resets your shaver to new and ensures it will remain in peak condition for years to come.
Every Braun shaver head is made with German craftsmanship.
How to replace your shaver head
Push up the old replacement part from the front to the back to remove it.
Click your new Braun shaver head into place to reset your shaver to new.
Questions And Answers