ImagesHover to zoom
Combining the benefits of a hairdryer with a dual rotating spinning brush for easy one-handed styling. Add volume, shape & shine as you style for a smooth salon-finish blow dry. For medium to long hair types.
Radiance infused technology
Camellia, macadamia & ceramic infused for vibrant hair with luminous shine.
Salon blow dry results
Dual-rotation styling to add volume or softly rounded ends.
Dry & style in one
Dry, style, add volume & texture.
Create your own hair envy
Create salon-styled big volume & shine using the motorised 50mm soft bristle brush that spins to smooth & add volume as you dry & style.
Be your most vibrant self
Camellia & macadamia oil infused technology helps nourish by reducing frizz & adding perfect luminous shine, for healthy & vibrant hair.
Lock in your time to shine
Even heat Ceramic Technology for smooth results. Locks in shine as you dry.
- 800 watts
- 2 heat/speed settings
- Cool setting to set your style
- 2 rotation buttons for multidirectional styling
- Radiance Infused Technology
- Swivel power cord
- Hinged rear filter
- Do not use any electrical styling appliance in or near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water - keep the appliance dry.
- Do not wrap the power cord around styling appliances when storing. This causes undue strain on the power cord & protective guard. Over time, this will damage the power cord resulting in an unsafe condition to the user.
- Be very careful when handling heated stylers as parts of it may get extremely hot.
Hair that has been heavily bleached or chemically treated should only use the low heat setting on this product. Please consult your hairdresser on using heated appliances if you have any concerns about the condition of your hair.
Take care not to direct the airflow directly onto the skin (e.g. scalp, neck ears, face, etc.) as hot air from the dryers can, particularly if held too close, cause discomfort or even burn.
- Remove all packaging & point of sale labels before use.
- Remove plastic cover from plug before use (used to protect it from damage during transportation).
Fitting & Removing the brush heads
To attach a brush head to the body of the hot air styler, line up the guides of the two parts & press until you hear a click. To remove the brush head, press on the unlocking buttons located on the sides of the hot air styler & gently pull the brush head off.
Protective brush covers
Brush covers for the 50mm brush head & 38mm brush head are included for protection & easy storage.
Wash, condition & towel dry your hair.
Ensure your hair is slightly damp, combed through, & tangle-free.
1. Make sure the switch is set to the off (‘0’) setting before plugging into a 240V suitable power outlet.
2. Divide your hair into sections, between 2.5cm - 5cm wide & no more than 1cm thick (if you have thick hair make the section around 5mm thick).
3. Switch to the high heat/speed (II) setting for initial drying.
4. Place the styler under the section of hair, close to the roots & brush through the section to remove tangles (without brush rotating).
5. Switch to the low heat/speed (I) setting for further drying & styling then move the brush through the hair section (hair is draped over top of brush), towards the ends.
6. When you reach the end of the hair section, start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing & holding the appropriate rotation direction (‘ ’) setting.
NB: As you do this, it is important to resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards. The brush should be rotating through the section of your hair without the hair becoming wound round the brush head (if you are holding the styler with the correct tension against the hair).
7. To release the section of hair, press & hold the opposite rotation button.
8. Repeat this through all sections.
9. To finish, switch to the cool (‘ ’) setting to set the style for longer- lasting results after drying.
NB: The brush does not rotate on this setting.
Allow the styler to cool, before storing away.
10. Once the styler is cooled, place the protective brush cover over the brush heads to protect while in storage
Questions And Answers
Radiance Rotating Hot Air Styler