ImagesHover to zoom
You’ll love the powerful drying power of this salon-grade AC motor dryer. Designed for professional styling results & long-life performance. Typically used in hair salons, AC motor dryers offer faster drying of 80-95km/h airspeed & a true cold shot, while the camellia & macadamia infused ceramic grille helps to reduce frizz for healthy & vibrant hair with luminous shine.
- All power to you - 2200 watts gives youpowerful drying on all hair types.
- Super fast for super women - salon grade ac motor delivers powerful high velocity airflow to dry hair faster with 3x longer motor life*, for long-lasting styling.
- Be your most vibrant self - camellia & macadamia oil infused technology helps nourish by reducing frizz & adding perfect luminous shine, for healthy & vibrant hair.
- Lock in your time to shine - even heat ceramic technology for smooth results. Locks in shine as you dry.
- Your style, just more versatile - 6 control settings allows you to personalise & adjust to suit your hair type & style.
- Concentrate on looking amazing concentrator directs airflow along the length of the hair for precise, controlled styling & smoothing.
- Salon-Grade AC Motor
- Airspeed 95km/h • 2200 watts
- 3 heat settings
- 2 speed settings
- True cold shot to set your style
- Radiance Infused Technology
- Ceramic Technology
- Hanging loop for storage
How To Use
Wash, condition & towel dry your hair.
- Make sure your dryer is switched to the (O) off setting before plugging into a 240V~ suitable power outlet.
- Use the high heat & high speed settings for initial drying or drying thick, hard to dry/style hair.
- Switch to the low heat & low speed settings as the hair begins to dry, for styling & scrunch drying.
- If your hair is very fine & damaged, it may be best to use the low heat setting.
- To finish, use the cold shot to rapidly cool the hair & set the style in place.
Allow the dryer to cool, before storing away.
Important Safety Instructions/Warnings
- Do not use any electrical styling appliance in or near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water - keep the appliance dry.
- Do not wrap the power cord around styling appliances when storing. This causes undue strain on the power cord & protective guard. Over time, this will damage the power cord resulting in an unsafe condition to the user.
- Never block the air openings of hair dryers or place on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked – check the rear filter regularly to ensure it is free of lint & other debris as this will reduce motor life
Questions And Answers