ImagesHover to zoom
Amazing hair starts with a perfectly smooth, straight finish. This slimline straightener gives sleek, flawless results, wherever you go in the world!
Radiance infused technology
Camellia, macadamia & ceramic infused for vibrant hair with luminous shine.
205°C optimal heat
Perfectly smooth results, fast.
Lock in your time to shine
Even heat Ceramic Technology with smooth glide plates for a perfect finish. Locks in shine as you straighten.
It's all in your hands
Perfectly lightweight design for effortless straightening & styling.
For your on-the-go-jet-setting lifestyle
Automatically adapts to the correct voltage, for wherever your global travels take you.
- Fast heat-up
- Radiance Infused
- Floating plates • 90mm x 25mm straightening plates
- Hinge lock protects the plates surface for secure storage
- Swivel power cord
- Worldwide voltage
- Do not use any electrical styling appliance in or near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water - keep the appliance dry.
- Do not wrap the power cord around styling appliances when storing. This causes undue strain on the power cord & protective guard. Over time, this will damage the power cord resulting in an unsafe condition to the user.
- Be very careful when handling heated stylers as parts of it may get extremely hot.
Hair that has been heavily bleached or chemically treated should only use the low heat setting on this product. Please consult your
hairdresser on using heated appliances if you have any concerns about the condition of your hair.
This is a high-heat appliance. Care must be taken to avoid the hot surfaces of the appliance coming into contact with the skin (e.g. scalp, neck ears, face, etc.) as the straightening brush can,
particularly if held too close, cause discomfort or even burn.
- Remove all packaging & point of sale labels before use.
- Remove plastic cover from plug before use (used to protect it from damage during transportation).
Wash, condition & dry your hair as normal.
Ensure your hair is combed through & tangle-free.
- Plug your straightener into a suitable plug adapter & place on a heat protective, flat level surface.
- Slide power switch to the ‘I’ setting to turn on.
- Divide your hair into 4 sections (2 back & 2 front).
- Starting with the back sections at the nape of the neck, take a horizontal section no wider than the plate of the straightener & clamp the plates over the section then glide down slowly & evenly.
- Repeat this through all sections.
- After use, turn your straightener off by sliding the power switch to the ‘O’ setting.
- Allow straightener to cool before storing.
Questions And Answers
Radiance Shine Straightener