ImagesHover to zoom
All power to you
2100 watts gives fast drying on all hair types.
Super fast for super Women
Salon grade AC motor delivers powerful high velocity airflow to dry hair faster with 3x longer motor life*, for long-lasting styling.
* Than a standard VS Sassoon DC motor hair dryer
Lock in your time to shine
Even heat Ceramic Technology for smooth results. Locks in shine as you dry.
Your style, just more versatile
6 control settings allows you to personalise & adjust to suit your hair type & style.
Concentrate on looking amazing
Concentrator directs airflow along the length of the hair for precise, controlled styling & smoothing.
Style like a pro as you go
Thermal Styling Brush for professional drying & styling. Add volume, texture & lift while blow drying.
Be the envy of all your friends
Cosmetic Bag for all your on-the-go styling needs.
- Salon-Grade AC Motor
- Air speed 95km/h • 2100 watts
- 3 heat settings • 2 speed settings
- True cold shot to set your style
- Ceramic Technology
- Hanging loop for storage
- Do not use any electrical styling appliance in or near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water - keep the appliance dry.
- Do not wrap the power cord around styling appliances when storing. This causes undue strain on the power cord & protective guard. Over time, this will damage the power cord resulting in an unsafe condition to the user.
- Never block the air openings of hair dryers or place on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked – check the rear filter regularly to ensure it is free of lint & other debris as this will reduce motor life
Wash, condition & towel dry your hair.
- Make sure your dryer is switched to the (O) off setting before plugging into a 240V~ suitable power outlet.
- Use the high heat & high speed settings for initial drying or drying thick, hard to dry/style hair.
- Switch to the low heat & low speed settings as the hair begins to dry, for styling & scrunch drying.
- If your hair is very fine & damaged, it may be best to use the low heat setting.
- To finish, use the cold shot to rapidly cool the hair & set the style in place. Allow the dryer to cool, before storing away.
Questions And Answers