ImagesHover to zoom
- Fast heat-up
- 10 multi-sized rollers = 3 large, 3 medium & 4 small + 2 extra small rollers
- 12 metal clips
- Ceramic Technology
- Soft travel pouch with clip storage
- Worldwide voltage
bouncy curls this compact multi-sized roller set can create. Choose from 3 roller sizes to suit the style you’re after. Use the small rollers for tighter, more defined curls; or go with the larger rollers for looser, sophisticated waves. Achieve great hair anywhere in the world with the worldwide voltage system that automatically adapts to the correct voltage.
Your style, just more versatile
Compact multi-sized rollers in 3 sizes for creating all types of curls = 3 large, 3 medium & 4 small + 2 extra small rollers.
Lock in your time to shine
Even heat Ceramic Technology with smooth glide rollers for a perfect finish. Locks in shine as you style.
Ribbed rollers gently grip hair for easy styling & perfect heat transfer.
Confident styling in your hands
Cool touch roller ends for comfortable style control.
Control your style
12 metal clips secure rollers in place.
For your on-the-go jet setting lifestyle
Automatically adapts to the correct voltage, for wherever your global travels take you.
Ideal hair types
Ideal for all hair types - Fine, damaged, normal hair.
Ideal hair styles
Ideal for creating tight, defined curls or looser, sophisticated waves.
Hot to curl & style your hair
Small rollers: use on short hair to create fullness and a tight curl. Tight curls can be used at the nape of the neck, and used to frame your face.
Medium rollers: use on medium to long hair to create a looser curl, yet bouncy and full.
Large rollers: use on medium to long hair to create voluptuous curls with full, extra volume.
1. Select the desired roller size that suits the hairstyle you wish to create and separate hair into equal sections. Ensure that the hair is combed through and free from knots and tangles.
2. Take one section of hair at a time and place the ends of the hair on the roller and wind up towards the scalp, ensuring the ends of the hair section are secured tightly around the roller. Roll hair up firmly and secure by using a metal clip.
3. For tight, firm curls use smaller rollers and leave in the hair for at least 10 minutes before removing. For soft, wavy curls use larger rollers and remove rollers from the hair after a shorter period of time.
4. To remove the roller from the hair, hold roller in one hand while removing the clip with the other. Gently drop the roller out of the hair section – do not pull, and let the curl bounce back after the roller is completely removed. Let hair cool for one minute for a firmly set curl, and then style your hair as desired.
IMPORTANT: After using the hairsetter several times, you will find the best roller selection, best timing for the texture of your hair and for the result you desire.
Questions And Answers