ImagesHover to zoom
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings below before purchase. Follow the instructions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professionals.
What is Therapeutic Ultrasound?
Ultrasound therapy has been used for over 60 years by the physiotherapy profession to aid injury management. It is a very high frequency vibration that stimulates tissue up to 5cm beneath the skin’s surface, influencing the body’s natural healing process.
How can Revitive Ultrasound help?
Revitive Ultrasound gives you the therapeutic benefits of ultrasound whenever you need it. Portable and easy to use especially in the comfort of your own home, Revitive Ultrasound is a convenient handheld device that may help reduce pain and accelerate healing of a wide range of injuries.
Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your doctor.
REVITIVE Ultrasound should NOT be:
- Used for the treatment of malignancy (application over a suspected or confirmed tumour)
- Used on the skin over electronic implants, including pacemakers or defibrillators
- Used on an infected or bleeding area including tuberculosis
- Used on the skin over vascular abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arteriovenous
- Used directly on the abdomen or lower back of pregnant women
- Applied directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates) in the presence of myositis ossificans (bone
- formed within the muscle) or over the eyes, skull or reproductive organs
- Used over open wounds or fragile or damaged skin e.g. eczema
- Used on the front of the neck over the carotid sinus
- Used over spinal abnormalities e.g. spina bifida, following laminectomy
- Used over active deep vein thrombosis or thrombophlebitis
- Used on recently radiated tissue (within 6 months)
- Used by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application
Questions And Answers