ImagesHover to zoom
- Designed for sensitive skin.
- Up to 100 shaves from one bottle.
- Compact size makes it ideal for hand luggage, gym, holidays as well as the bathroom.
- Use instead of gel / foam or to prepare your skin before an electric shave.
- Advanced Silicon Technology with Tea Tree Oil.
- Helps reduce razor burn and rash.
- Helps improve razor glide.
- Helps reduce unwanted tug and pull.
- The totally clear no-foam formula means you see exactly where you’re shaving.
- Ideal for shaping sideburns, goatees and for avoiding problem areas.
- Dermatologically tested – no added fragrance or preservatives.
- King of Shaves products are tested on humans, not animals.
- King of Shaves Advanced Shave Oil is formulated to give a superbly close and comfortable shave. It delivers enhanced razor glide and excellent blade performance leaving your skin incredibly smooth, supple and hydrated.
- Directions: For best results, and to keep your face in optimum condition, use this Shave Oil as part of the King of Shaves PSP (Prepare, Shave, Protect) regime and partner with a King of Shaves System Razor.
- Prepare: Shave during / after warm bath or shower. Cleanse face first with quality Face Wash or King of Shaves Scrub.
- Shave: Dispense one or two pumps of Shave Oil onto hand and massage into wet beard. Wait a few seconds to let the oil prepare the stubble. Using a sharp blade, shave carefully in direction of hair growth taking special care around the sensitive neck area. Keep face wet during the shave and rinse blade frequently.
- Protect: After shaving, pat skin dry (don’t rub). There is no need to rinse the oil off. Finally, protect skin with King of Shaves Moisturiser.
- Combo: If you prefer to shave with lather / foam on your face you can still get all the benefits of our Shave Oil by using it underneath a shaving gel or foam. Thoroughly wet your face with warm or hot water and apply a few drops of Shaving Oil and massage in. Then apply shaving gel or foam on top and shave carefully using short strokes in the direction of hair growth taking extra care around the neck area. Afterwards thoroughly rinse off the shaving gel or foam and pat face dry.
- Pre-Electric: You can use King of Shaves Shave Oil even if you prefer an electric shave, whether dry or wet / dry! Simply massage just one or two drops of oil onto dry skin. Then wait 30 seconds and shave normally with your electric shaver. You will feel the difference, and your skin will definitely thank you for it!
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Pinus Palustris Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Linalool, Limonene.
Questions And Answers