ImagesHover to zoom
A better oil for a better shave! King of Shaves Shave Oil SuperCooling with a burst of refreshing Menthol is formulated to give you a superbly close and comfortable shave. It delivers enhanced razor glide and excellent blade performance leaving your skin incredibly smooth, supple and moisturised, not dry and tight.
Colour and design of actual packaging may vary slightly from those shown. This product was previously called “AlphaOil Shaving Oil SuperCooling Menthol”.
- Designed for sensitive skin.
- up to 100 shaves in a single bottle - don't let the small bottle size fool you, unlike shave gels or shave creams you only need a drop or 2 of shave oil.
- Compact size makes it ideal for hand luggage, gym, holidays as well as the bathroom.
- Shape sideburns and goatees is easy because the totally clear formula allows you to see exactly where you're shaving.
- Avoid problem areas is easy because the totally clear formula allows you to see exactly where your shaving.
- Compact so its great for travel
- Formulated with refreshing Menthol for that SuperCooling feel.
- Use instead of gel / foam or to prepare your skin before an electric shave.
- Enhanced with Aloe, Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil.
For best results, and to keep your face in optimum condition, use this Shaving Oil as part of the King of Shaves PSP (Prepare, Shave, Protect) regime and partner with a King of Shaves System Razor.
PREPARE: Shave during / after warm bath or shower. Cleanse face first with quality Face Wash or King of Shaves Scrub.
SHAVE: Invert bottle and squeeze two to three drops of Shave Oil onto hand and massage into wet beard. Wait a few seconds to let the oil prepare the stubble. Using a sharp blade, shave carefully in direction of hair growth taking special care around the sensitive neck area. Keep face wet during the shave and rinse blade frequently.
PROTECT: After shaving, pat skin dry (don’t rub). There is no need to rinse the oil off. Finally, protect skin with King of Shaves Moisturiser.
Combo: If you prefer to shave with lather / foam on your face you can still get all the benefits of our Shave Oil by using it underneath a shaving gel or foam. Thoroughly wet your face with warm or hot water and apply a few drops of Shave Oil and massage in. Then apply shaving gel or foam on top and shave carefully using short strokes in the direction of hair growth taking extra care around the neck area. Afterwards thoroughly rinse off the shaving gel or foam and pat face dry.
Pre-Electric: You can use our Shave Oil even if you prefer an electric shave, whether dry or wet / dry! Simply massage just one or two drops of oil onto dry skin. Then wait 30 seconds and shave normally with your electric shaver. You will feel the difference, and your skin will definitely thank you for it!
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus leaf oil, Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) leaf oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Limonene, CI 61565 (Green 6).
Questions And Answers