ImagesHover to zoom
- Ideal for office, public transport or planes
- Air can contain a mix of allergens such as dust, pet dander, pollen, mould and more
- The Cli-Mate Personal Air Purifier adopts ionisation and ozone technology to safely and effectively reduce airborne contaminants within your personal breathing space
- 2 different wearing options
- Comes with armband and lanyard
- Built in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- USB and mains charger included
- Compact, sleek, lightweight and silent design
- LED blue light confirms operation
- Neutralises odours
- Helps to reduce allergies and asthma
- Effective within a 2m² area
- Product Dimensions: 80 x 60 x 22mm
What is Ionisation?
Ionisation and ions are naturally occurring and present in the air we breathe outside.
The definition of an ion is an atom or molecule that has lost or gained one or more electrons, which makes it positively or negatively charged. Ions are attracted to ions of the opposite charge.
The Air purifier cleans the air by sending out ions which attract and attaches itself to pollen, dander, dust and odours removing them from the air. They can also form large, heavy clumps that will settle and can be vacuumed up.
What is Ozone Technology?
Ozone is also a natural substance that occurs in nature.
It is a molecule made up of three oxygen atoms and is produced in nature through things such as thunderstorms, waterfalls, waves etc. It is natures natural cleaner. Ozone is widely used to kill and eliminate microorganisms such as mould, mildew, bacteria etc. It will also neutralise some smells and gases.
It is effective at eliminating microorganisms but it cannot remove dust particles. Therefore it is used in conjunction with ionisation to provide a complete air cleaning solution.
Does the effectiveness of personal and vehicle air purifier run out with time?
The air cleaning efficiency of these products will not diminish over time
What is the lifespan of the personal and vehicle air purifier?
The products do not have a specified life span, however the Personal Air Purifier’s life will be limited by the life of lithium ion battery, as any rechargeable battery operated appliance is.
Questions And Answers