Images

Hover to zoom Star Wars Stormtrooper Comfort Cut Electric Shaver

Close & easy. Wield the force!

 

Master your evolving shaving and grooming needs. Our ComfortCut blades with rounded profile heads glide smoothly over your skin for a protective shave. 

Close & easy. Wield the force!

 

Master your evolving shaving and grooming needs. Our ComfortCut blades with rounded profile heads glide smoothly over your skin for a protective shave. 

Star Wars Stormtrooper Comfort Cut Electric Shaver

Details

Product Code SW170/04
$119.00
Afterpay 4 payments of AUD 29.75 Read more >

Add to cart options

Product Actions

In Stock

You have qualified for Free Shipping

Product Description

A comfortable shave

  • Rounded edges move smoothly over skin for a protective shave

 

Adjusts to every curve of your face and neck

  • Heads flex in 4 directions to easily shave every curve

 

Easy to use

  • 20 minutes of cordless shaving
  • Shaver can be rinsed clean under the tap
  • Design for finer grip
  • 2-year guarantee, worldwide voltage and replaceable blades 

Shaver Guard+

Created in Australia with the highest quality ingredients, Shaver Guard blasts away all of the unwanted hair left hanging around after a shave. It's anti-bacterial properties work hard to break down stubborn skin oils or left over pre-shave products, to leave your electric shaver completely clean & fresh every time you shave.

Phillips Shaver Star Wars Limited Edition

Star Wars Stormtrooper Comfort Cut Electric Shaver is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Great Design... but mechanically poor. The design of this shaver is pretty well awesome, and it is most for sure comfortable. But it does not do at all what it is supposed to do... AKA... Shave. I pretty much have to shove it hard against my face, and do a circle 90 times in the same spot before it will actually cut the hairs... and before you assume the hairs are too small or too long... it is stubble, which is what is designed to cut, but it doesn't. i have zero idea what to do about this... whether i return it, or just deal with it.... it's as temperamental as a teenager. Does what it wants 90% of the time, and the other 10% will attempt to do what you want.
Date published: 2017-10-13
  • y_2017, m_10, d_20, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_AU, sid_009781, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_shavershop-au
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 268ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 253ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = '{0}', msg = {1};