ImagesHover to zoom
Pocket Bristle Brush
Product Code A32
- Includes bonus comb with purchase, valued at $29.95!
- Mason Pearson has established a unique reputation for hairbrushes. The reason for this is partly in the design and partly in the versatility of the brushes. The design consists of unique spired tufts of boar bristle, or nylon, or bristle-and-nylon mixture, set in a pneumatic pad so that every tuft penetrates right through to the scalp. In addition the materials are first-class.
- Bristle and Nylon tufts: This mixture is a good combination for thick or long hair. It is the ideal brush for anyone just becoming accustomed to brushing his or her hair.
- Brushing the hair cleans and polishes it and stimulates the scalp all at once. And brushing is a wonderful conditioning treatment as it not only distributes oil along the entire hair shaft but gets rid of any scaly particles as well. This is the way to brush: ideally, bend from the waist. Brush from the scalp to the ends of the hair in long, slow, firm strokes, touching the scalp each time with the bristles of the brush.
- You’ll find that a Mason Pearson glides more easily and smoothly through the hair, allowing you to lift your hair in wide curves. A Mason Pearson brush is designed so that every individual tuft penetrates right through to the scalp. Too hard a bristle would hack at your hair and scalp, too soft a bristle would slide ineffectively over your head.
- Brushing is for all hair types. Dry hair: Brushing activates the tiny oil glands at the case of each hair – so that they lubricate each hair shaft just enough for elasticity and bounce and there’s no danger of hair being brittle, dry and difficult to manage. Greasy hair: Brushing helps lift away excess oil from the hair shaft. Dandruff: A Mason Pearson brush reaches every corner of the scalp and makes a through job of sweeping away the scales.